Updated: Dec 1, 2021
Continued progress as we conclude week 7 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what's happened this week...
- Dug trench through middle for the electrical pipe.
- Changed the downpipe position on North side.
- Progress on the south side internal boxing.
- HVAC water welded up and ready for pressure testing. (Temp sensors wired up)
- Bolts for structure in concrete turned up.
- South side inside shutters in place.
- Electrical cable to other side of building via duct for temporary supply.
- Main electrical supply ducts started.
- Setting up bolt positions.
- Electric ducts done in foundation.
- South shutters finished.
- Bolts mounted in ply plates.
- Ready for fitting to boxing.
- Reinforcing on North side and West side.
- Ground duct finished for HVAC.
- Takes 1700 litres full. Tested to 2 Bar.
- Ground ducts filled in.
- Reinforcing done on South side and West side.
- Starting to mount hold down bolts for the portals.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
We had minimal hold ups, thanks to another great week of good weather.
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”