Continued progress as we conclude week 33 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- Lifted roof iron onto roof.
- Put purlins in 1-2.
- Last centre end wall up.
- Strapping on walls of office.
- Wall strapping in office.
- Purlins in 1-2.
- Working on girts.
- Fire gib on ceiling.
- Girts and beam in on south wall.
- Started capping on parapet.
- Fire gib installed.
- More girts installed.
- Floor started to lay out.
- Wall strapping done.
- Another roof bay done.
- Door lintels in and more girts.
- Working on prep for canopy concrete.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”