Co-Mac Warehouse Build - Week 30
Updated: May 23, 2022
Continued progress as we conclude week 30 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- Grid 2 mezzanine floor joists in.
- Working on mesh on roof.
- TCC working on gid ED. under canopy line.
- Floor joists going up grid 4 done.
- Timber battens going up on floor joists grid 1.
- Mesh settings installed on roof.
- More front cladding on.
- Grid1 timber on ceiling.
- Line 5-4 purlins in and centre portals up.
- Grid 2 timber on ceiling.
- Line 3 and 2 ready to lift the side sections.
- Iron on roof ready to install.
- TCC working on the side canopy.
- Gib arrived for ceiling.
- 1/2 Canopy floor prepped.
- 4 1/2 bays done with floor joists.
- 3 Bays done with battens ceiling.
- 9 - 8 lower grid line done with roofting iron.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”