Continued progress as we conclude week 23 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- Doing grid 7 - 6, one end done both sides on the ground.
- More work done on pads and office footings.
- Both sides of 7 - 6 on ground ready to lift.
- 7 - 6 lifted up on the outsides.
- Working on the floor.
- Purlins going up & bracing.
- Doing the foundation and footings on the floor.
- Pouring concrete on the foundation and pads and footings on the floor.
- Working on bracing and end beam on roof line.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”