Continued progress as we conclude week 22 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- Public Holiday.
- Purlins arrived.
- ABC working on the floor.
- Working on purlins and portals.
- Pads ready to pour in office.
- Working on 8 - 9 grid centre and 7 & 6.
- Pads ready for inspection for mezzanine floor.
- Footing started on office wall.
- Grid 8 & 9 up, and purlins in. Waiting on end grids to hold mesh.
- Eight grid lines braced and done.
- Six pads ready to pour on office floor.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”