Continued progress as we conclude week 20 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- Other purlins are going to be cut down to suit.
- Started cutting burn purlins.
- Braces getting installed.
- Purlins getting installed.
- Put centre section on our grid line.
- Put purlins in on grid line 12.
- Setting up for installing main beam and grid line lift.
- Installing braces.
- Centre beam installed.
- Grid line 9 installed & gridline 10 put purlins in.
- Scaffolding crew doing walls and roof.
- Getting ready for grid 9 next lift.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”