Continued progress as we conclude week 18 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- Repaired security fence that storm blew down.
- Truck with purlins arrived.
- Started putting purlins onto portals.
- Put posts up on grid 11 & 10 outside.
- Lifted grid.
- 10 - 11 1/3 roof up.
- On D to C.1
- Lifted 1/3 roof up on B - B.2 Grid 10 - 11.
- Started assembly on ground of mid roof section on B.2 - C.1 Grid 10-11.
- Finished mid roof section.
- Worked on end wall dwangs.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”