Continued progress as we conclude week 14 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- Tidy up site.
- Outside top line installed.
- Poured concrete at 4.30pm/3 frames up.
- Gate put in at Waihi Road entance.
- Interior sand put in to base for floor.
- Front portal up - CS H4.
- Kerry Lane gate sorted.
- Filling centre up and clearing outside are with gravel.
- Another truck load of steel arrived from Coresteel.
- Waihi gate access finished.
- East boxing pegs stripped.
- Posts in Kerry Lane fence for gates.
- Outside east boxing stripped.
- Continuing to fill floor fase with material.
- Another truck of steel arrived from Coresteel.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”