Co-Mac Warehouse Build - Week 13
Updated: Jan 20, 2022
Continued progress as we conclude week 13 of the Co-Mac Warehouse Build. Learn about what happened this week...
- South side outside foundation completed.
- Finished and filled in with sand.
- East side inside shutters ready for positioning.
- North side shutters removed inside and out.
- Access ways made to internals with dirt ramp.
- Started filling centre.
- Almost finished East side boxing.
- Steel arrived (some of it).
- Boxing done on East side.
- Filling up centre with sand.
- Outside canopy done with boxing. Finished. (Almost)
- Bolts installed.
- Ready for checking and final pour.
- Ready for final pour foundation on Tuesday.
- Filling centre ready for office floor.
Arthur Brown Construction - www.arthurbrown.co.nz
BTW Company - www.btw.nz
Custom Construction - www.customconstruction.co.nz
Drillco - www.drillco.co.nz
Taranaki Civil Construction - https://www.tccl.co.nz/
“Great buildings come from great people, and all challenges are solved by the execution of a good plan.”